The Bottom Line
- Two USB charging ports
- Quick-charge port for fast charge
- Heavy duty iPhone/iPod charging cable
- Sturdy construction
- The iPhone charging cable is 3 feet long. A foot longer would be better.
- Charging cables come out from the plug at a 90-degree angle that may not conveniently fit all vehicl
- A small single-plug auto power charger with two USB ports, including one rapid-charge port.
- Includes a heavy duty 3-foot iPhone/iPod charging cable and a 3-foot mini USB charging cable.
- Charges iPhone 3GS in about half an hour. Gives full charge even when using GPS and other power-hungry iPhone features.
- Works with Motorola BlackBerry and any other mobile phone using mini-USB connections.
- Works with newer and older iPhones and iPods.
- Works with many other USB-power devices (check the charging requirements to make sure they match, though).
- Soft blue power/charging light
- Cost: $29.99
Guide Review - Belkin Dual Auto Charger
That's why I recently purchased the Belkin Dual Auto Charger. It's the most solid mobile charging device I've ever seen and based on my road-warrior testing, it delivers the goods. I've taken multiple trips with a barely-charged iPhone and 30 minutes later the phone is fully charged, even while using the GPS. In fact, the unit seems to charge at the super-fast rate of the new, mini wall charger that came with the iPhone, rather than the slow trickle-rate of a computer USB connection.All-in-all, the Belkin Dual Auto Charger is a top-flight charger. It's fast, small, and good for multiple devices at the same time. It's a great addition to my road warrior kit.