The Bottom Line
The Hilton Los Angeles Airport (LAX) is a large, full-service hotel near the entrance to LAX that’s a solid bet for business travelers. It’s closer than some alternatives, has a frequent shuttle to the airport, and a range of eating options (from low to high). Its 24-hour gym is large and well-stocked with cardio and weight equipment. You might be able to save a little cash at nearby hotels like La Quinta or Four Points by Sheraton, but the Hilton is a good option for business travelers looking for a step up.
- Great curtains that block out light
- Full service, multiple dining options
- Large, well-equipped workout room
- Separate executive floor and lounge with free breakfast for Hilton Honor gold/diamond members
- Good-sized rooms, comfortable beds
- Bathrooms are slightly dated, but still nice
- No room safe—not sure why, but they should have one!
- Business-class charges for phone calls, and Internet access
- Some hallway noise
- 5711 West Century Boulevard Los Angeles, California, USA, 90045 1-310-410-4000 www.hilton.com
- $20 self parking fee, $30 valet parking
- Internet fee for 24 hours, wired and wireless - $12.95 per day
- 24 hour business center
- Outdoor pool and Jacuzzi
- Hertz rental car in the lobby
- 24 hour restaurant service
Guide Review - Review of the Hilton Los Angeles Airport (LAX) Hotel, Los Angeles, California
It’s hard to travel to Los Angeles on business and not pass through LAX (Los Angeles Airport). One of the nation’s busiest airports is also home to plenty of nearby hotel options, from low-end to high-end.
Right near the airport, the Hilton Los Angeles Airport (LAX) is a solid bet for seasoned business travelers. The Hilton LAX is a large, full-service hotel that has the service and facilities to meet the needs of real road warriors.
Hilton Honors gold or diamond members have access to the executive floor, which offers free breakfast and afternoon appetizers (with a cash bar available). The breakfast was good. It had a nice selection of fruit, beverages, and continental food choices. The room itself had a nice business-oriented ambiance. Non gold or diamond club members can usually upgrade for $15 or $20 if they’re booking a room online (choose standby upgrade to towers, on the left side of the webpage).
The Hilton LAX has a large, well-equipped workout room the lower lobby level, with many cardio and weight machines. It also has a outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi.
The hotel also has a range of restaurants, including a coffee bar right off the main lobby, a pizza and sandwich stop, a bar area and an upscale dining room.
Getting to or from the airport is easy with Hilton’s 24 hour airport shuttle. But be aware the shuttle can fill up at peak times, so leave a little extra time in your schedule if you’re traveling at a busy time.
The hotel offers in-room wired and wireless Internet for $12.95 per day.