Business Travel Basics
By David Kelly
From the best sites for booking your flight to up-to-the-date airport information, find everything you need to book and plan your next business trip.
- Where to Book Your Trip
- Airline Reservations & Customer Service
- Airport Information
- Travel Insurance Overview
- Travel Insurance Tips
- Getting and International Driver's Permit
- Top 5 Ways to Save Money on Your Cell Phone Bill While Roaming Internationally
Get from home base to destination - and back again - with our air travel toolkit.
What to Pack
From choosing the best luggage to finding travel-friendly business attire and accessories, About Business Travel can outfit your journey.
- Before You Buy Luggage
- Business Travel Clothes for Men
- Business Travel Essentials for Women
- Pack for a 10 day Business Trip
- Space Saving Packing Tips
Spend less time on the road with simple strategies for shaving time off of each trip.
Conventions and Meetings
While many business travelers travel for individual client or prospect meetings, a great deal of us also travel for conventions or group meetings. About.com's Business Travel section now includes information on convention sites, convention hotels, and off-site activities that can help make business meetings more effective.